Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.consbrgs.com
You are now at The Consolidated Bearings On-Line Catalog
Instructions for use:
There are 5 buttons on the left side of this screen to help you navigate through the Catalog.
1. The Interchange Button: If you know the bearing number you can select the beginning letter or number. This will bring you to the series selector.
You may then select the exact series or go to a manufacturer selection or view the catalog page in our current catalog.
2. The Search Button: You may search our ENTIRE catalog by part number, bearing type, manufacturer or metric/inch dimensions.
3. The Manufacturer Button: You may select a manufacturer and then select the series code and then the bearing.
4. The Entire Catalog Button: This is the same Table of Contents used in our printed Catalog that allows you to browse through each section.
5. The Technical Data Button: In this section we give you internal clearances, tolerances and useful tables for your calculations.
Selecting the Consolidated Bearings logo at the top directs you back to our home page.
The contents of this Catalog are the copyright of the publisher and may not be reproduced (including extracts)
unless permission is granted in writing by Consolidated Bearings Company, Cedar Knolls, New Jersey.
Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the data contained in this Catalog. No liability can be
accepted for any errors, omissions or manufacturing design changes. Copyright 2001, Consolidated Bearings Co.
Manufacturer's names and/or product identities are registered trademarks, trademarks or servicemarks of their respective companies.